Check-in is possible from 16:00 to 22:00, check-out is possible from 08:00 to 10:00.
30% prepayment is required. The remaining 70% is payable up to one month before arrival. If the payment is not recorded within 7 days from the date of making the reservation, it will be canceled.
At check-in, the visitor's tax is collected only in cash - in accordance with the rate of the Mielno Commune.
Upon check-in, a returnable deposit of PLN 300 per house / room is collected. The deposit is accepted only in cash and is returned on the day of check-out, after collecting the house / room.
Guests are required to present documents proving the age of the child.
All checked-in guests are required to wear identification bands on their wrists.
The facility does not accept pets.